Rules and Regulations
- These rules are tentative and subject to change by will, or whim, of Administrative lead. It is your responsibility, as a user of the network, to stay familiar with said rule listing.
- Any statement regarding the rules, or decision made by an identified moderator stands, and has the full backing of the administration team, unless otherwise stated at a later time.
- Please respect the decisions made by our moderators.
- The administration team reserves the right to ammend these rules at any time.
- No cheating of any description. This will result in a permanent ban on your nickname, IP and serial.
- No team hampering. This includes, but is not limited to: team vehicle stealing, blocking team vehicles, blocking team repairers and overmining.
- Flaming characters and vehicles are not allowed.
- Do not publically use derogitory language. This includes, but is not limited to racism and homophobic language.
- Do not exploit glitches such as glass shooting, obelisk walking, timed c4 puking and the friendly fire exploit. Others are disallowed as per information given to you by a moderator.
- No base to base on any map, with any vehilce or character. See map rules for specifics. *Attacking buildings from the hill on Hourglass IS allowed.
- Do not glitch the obelisk. This is classed as any action that causes the obelisk to fire at you, but do no damage.
- Do not place vehicles in buildings, tunnels or anywhere else they shoulnd't be.
- Do not lay tunnel beacons on any map where it is possible. Tunnel beacons are classed as those laid in a tunnel, and that do damage to a building of the opposite team. On Canyon, you must be completely out of the Nod vehicle tunnel to lay a beacon.
- Beacons are not to be placed in any commonly unreachable location, including on top of buildings on non-flying maps.
- Two person wall jumping is allowed. Wall jumping with vehicles is not.
- Do not beacon spam. This includes the beacon "music" and also excessive fake beacons.
- Do not abuse the poll system. This includes starting polls deemed as invalid by our moderators, and also repeating polls that are halted, or do not pass.
- Do not idle in the server for longer than five to ten minutes.
- Do not stack teams by abusing the !tc command, or otherwise. This includes leaving the game to unbalance teams, allowing another player to join or swap teams.
- Do not excessively joke about cheating, or make baseless cheating accusations.
- Follow any direction given to you by an identified moderator.
- Any breach of the above rules will result in penalty as deemed necessary by the moderation team.
- Server: irc.atomix-gaming.com
- Main Channels: #The-Hangout (auto-joined). Type /list for a complete list of channels available.
For more specific info: Click Here!
To add a TS viewer on your forums or website: Click Here!
- Label: Atomix
- Server Address: ts.atomix-gaming.com
- Xpert (New Owner & Founder of Mt0wn)
- Atomix Admin
- The Darkz